Rear End Loader F-370
Exclusive F-370 Design Features:
The Fanotech F-370 high performance, heavy duty machine. Over its long history it has an established a track record of dependability, high production and low maintenance. Requiring virtually no major repairs throughout it’s long life results in lower operating costs and a higher than average re-sale value.
- Semi Elliptical body shape including floor to maximize strength, and minimize weight. High volume to tare weight ratio.
- Hopper sweep area of 3.7 cubic yards, the largest of linkage type packing mechanisms!
- Packer and body structure made of high strength, wear resistant steel carefully selected to maximize the life of all components exposed to friction and abrasion.
- designed for best possible weight distribution and maximum payload of heavy duty .
- Quick cycle time (24–26 s) and large hopper combined make a highly productive machine.
- “Easy Lube” system. All lubrication points are accessible from the ground outside of the body
- ’Trackless’ packing mechanism pivoted on sealed spherical bearings and heavy-duty rubber trunnions. Prevents contact with hopper sides, eliminating friction.
- Sealed, spherical, self-aligning bearings on all cylinders to prevent cylinder side loading and ensure ensuring proper cylinder alignment and extended longer trouble free service life..
- Hydraulic and electrical lines are installed inside the body skirt protected from the elements.
- Automatic tailgate locks.
- Available in 20, 25, and 31 Cubic yard body configurations.
Contact us for more information.